NOTE: Angelcam-ready cameras are cameras that have Angelcam firmware integrated - see their list below. If you don't have such a camera, don't worry - Angelcam supports more than 90% of camera brands - most likely your camera as well. You can see the complete camera compatibility list.
The following camera brands are Angelcam-ready and bring you:
- A chance to connect your camera to the cloud easily and securely, without a need of opening the ports on your router (no port-forwarding).
- Angelcam free apps:
- Remote live video monitoring from any browser and mobile device (iOS & Android supported),
- Camera Status notifications via email,
- Camera access sharing with other people,
- Broadcasting (free plan & 30-Day Trial),
- Cloud Recording (30-Day Trial).
- Use any paid app from Angelcam open application store.
- Integration with other systems using our API.
In case your brand is missing, please don't be sad... rather ask your camera supplier to make their cameras even greater - we will be more than happy to assist!
AVTECH models AVM24XX and AVM5XX are supported.
You can download Angelcam-ready firmware directly from AVTECH website:
Directly from Angelcam:
To purchase AVTECH please find an authorized reseller or a distributor in your country.
Following Dahua camera models are being supported currently, other models will follow.
If you had purchased already, or willing to purchase any of these models and your camera supplier has not marked a camera as "Angelcam-ready", ask him to upgrade the firmware with a new version - or if you consider yourself as an advanced user, follow our tutorial how to upgrade Dahua camera with Angelcam-ready firmware.
- IPC-A15 & IPC-A35
- IPC-C15 & IPC-C35
- IPC-K15 & IPC-K15A
- IPC-K35 & IPC-K35A
- IPC-HFW4120B(-AS) & IPC-HFW4120D(-AS)
- 4220 line: IPC-HDW4220M, IPC-HFW4220S, IPC-HFW4220E, IPC-HDBW4220E(-AS), IPC-HDBW4220F(-AS), IPC-HDW4220E, IPC-HFW4220B(-AS), IPC-HFW4220D(-AS)
- 4221 line: IPC-HDW4221M, IPC-HFW4221S, IPC-HFW4221E, IPC-HDBW4221E(-AS), IPC-HDBW4221F(-AS), IPC-HDW4221E, IPC-HFW4221B(-AS), IPC-HFW4221D(-AS), IPC-HDW4421M, IPC-HFW4421E, IPC-HFW4421S, IPC-HDBW4421E(-AS), IPC-HDBW4421F(-AS), IPC-HDW4421E, IPC-HFW4421B(-AS), IPC-HFW4421D(-AS)
Following Hikvision camera models are being supported currently.
If you had purchased already, or willing to purchase any of these models and your camera supplier has not marked a camera as "Angelcam Ready", ask him to upgrade the firmware with a new version - or if you consider yourself as an advanced user, follow our tutorial how to upgrade Hikvision camera with Angelcam-ready firmware.
Check Hikvision product catalogue or