Angelcam-ready Cameras Advantages
Cameras with Angelcam Ready firmware can be easily connected to the cloud easily (usually under 180 seconds 🚀) and securely, and enable a camera owner to use one or more of the apps from Angelcam's app-store, many of them free of charge. To get more details check Advantages of Angelcam-ready cameras.
If your camera model is supported (see below) but not marked as Angelcam-ready by your dealer/distributor already, then you can ask him for a firmware upgrade or, if you consider yourself as an advanced user, upgrade it yourself.
✅ All the firmwares below are official firmwares provided by a camera manufacturer, hence a camera still has all the original features.
Currently these models are Angelcam-ready compatible:
DS-2CD2F22FWD-I(W)(S), DS-2CD2F42FWD-I(W)(S), DS-2CD2F52F-I(S), DS-2CD2T22WD-I3'I5'I8, DS-2CD2T42WD-I3'I5'I8, DS-2CD2T52-I3'I5'I8, DS-2CD2022WD-I, DS-2CD2042WD-I, DS-2CD2052-I, DS-2CD2122FWD-I(W)(S), DS-2CD2142FWD-I(W)(S), DS-2CD2152F-I(S), DS-2CD2322WD-I, DS-2CD2342WD-I, DS-2CD2352-I, DS-2CD2522FWD-I(W)(S), DS-2CD2542FWD-I(W)(S), DS-2CD2552F-I(S), DS-2CD2622FWD-I(S)(Z), DS-2CD2642FWD-I(S)(Z), DS-2CD2652F-I(S)(Z), DS-2CD2722FWD-I(S)(Z), DS-2CD2742FWD-I(S)(Z), DS-2CD2752F-I(S)(Z), DS-2CD2412FWD-IW, DS-2CD6414FWD-10/20/30, DS-2CD6424FWD-10/20/30
In case your model is missing, please, let us know.
How to make Hikvision camera Angelcam-ready
- Downloading the firmware and upgrading the firmware
- Downloading Angelcam-ready App and uploading the app to the camera using the Open Platform section of the camera web admin interface
Step by step manual
1. Please make sure you use Internet Explorer 11 when upgrading firmware.
2. Power on your camera.
3. Connect camera from Network Port to your router via ethernet cable.
- a) if you are upgrading more cameras, install Batch Configuration Tool
b) If you are upgrading just one camera, install SADP Tool
5. Being in one of the firmware upgrading tool, select the camera, click Activate and activate the camera.
6. Then click to Upgrade button, select the downloaded firmware, click OK.
7. In your browser, insert the camera IP address to the browse field and hit enter.
8. Log in to the Hikvision camera admin panel using user name & password you set up when activating the camera.
9. Go to Configuration in the top tool bar and click Open Platform and upload/import Angelcam-ready App.
This usually works in IE11 only. Also follow this Hikvision tutorial.
10. Reboot the camera and you are done!
Connect your camera to Angelcam
Once a firmware of your camera has been successfully upgraded, you can read How to connect Angelcam-ready camera or just prepare the camera's MAC address