This article is for you if:
- You’ve successfully connected your camera to Angelcam
- You’ve activated the Broadcasting application
- And now you want to retrieve a unique link (URL address) for your stream in order to share it publicly on social networks, via text message, by email, etc. (Please note, embedding a video stream onto your website is only possible with the Broadcasting Premium plan or higher and is not covered in this article)
To find your unique URL, please follow these steps:
- Open my.angelcam.com (and sign-in, if needed)
- Find the camera you’re interested in and click on the blue Broadcasting app button
- On the next page, continue to "Sharing" and there you’ll find your stream address under "Public page URL"
The image below shows where the blue Broadcasting app button can be found.
With that address, you can now share it anywhere you want! If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to write to us at email@example.com.