Cameras which have an active paid subscription can't be deleted until the pre-paid period runs out, so moving a subscription to a different camera is a frequent request.
We can't alter the subscriptions, but there still is a way around it, it involves changing the source address of the camera.
The recommended procedure:
- Connect your new camera to Angelcam platform in the same way you have connected the original one
- Don't add any apps to it
- Go to a "manage camera" page of the new camera, navigate to the "camera address" field and copy the content
- Delete this newly added camera
- Go to the "manage camera" page of the original camera and paste the camera address copied from the new camera into the "camera address" field
- Now the original camera streams and records the new content under the old subscription
Note 1: Each camera can be added only once, so be sure that you don't have any duplicates under your account or any other account you might have used in the past.
Note 2: This procedure can only be used when replacing the camera with the same connection (h264 stream for h264 stream or MJPEG for MJPEG). If you need to update h264 to MJPEG or vice versa or anything with Angelcam ready cameras or AngelBox, please contact our support.
Note 3: This procedure doesn't work for partner accounts at the moment.