- First you need to find camera IP address with AVTECH IPScan utility.
- Log in to the camera admin page, either directly from IPScan utility or manually from your browser.
- Default username and password is admin / admin.
- Click to the Config link upper right.
- Network / SNTP - set correct time sync according to the screenshot - use your timezone and click to Save
6. Camera / Video - adjust Max Bitrate and FPS and click to Save
7. Network / Cloud - enable Angelcam Cloud and set video profile if you plan to use Angelcam Ready Capability. If you plan to use RTSP only, no need to switch this to ON.
8. We recommend to change the password in General / Account as well.
9. Reboot the camera
Still need further assistance? Why not check out our Angelcam Community, where you can connect with other users who are sharing their own experiences and insight into various Angelcam topics and problems.