Thank you and congratulations on joining our partner program! As a means of getting you better accustomed to how our partner program works, and learning a bit more about how it will produce additional revenue streams into your business, we’ve prepared this informational article. Read on to learn more:
Benefits of partner program
- 10% lifetime commission - Sign users up for Angelcam services and get a 10% commission for every payment.
- VIP support - As an Angelcam partner you will always get priority support.
- Add new, feature-rich services to your portfolio - Allows you to offer your customers a cloud video management system (VMS), camera status notifications, cloud recording, remote monitoring services, broadcasting, time-lapse, and more. Learn more here.
- Marketing materials - We provide a variety of items optimized to help you sell Angelcam services, such as a branded landing page, a 5% discount coupon for your customers, and more. Additionally, Angelcam will help you promote all of your cloud services, maximizing your business’s bottom line.
Tips on how to attract and onboard your customers into the Angelcam platform
- Promote Angelcam services via online and offline marketing communications: When you join our partner program, we’ll provide you with marketing materials, such as offline promo cards, special landing page with your company logo, 5% discount coupon for your customers & unique URL's. All of those will help us track every user's activity - from website visits through accounts created to subscription payments - and of course your commissions. Find and download our marketing materials here.
- Create user accounts for your customers directly from your partner portal: For more information, see our article, How to Create Customer Accounts. We offer two billing options: Angelcam can charge your customer directly and issue you the 10% commission from every payment OR Angelcam can charge you as their security dealer & you will bill your customer. Please note, a 10% discount will be applied when charged as a security dealer.
How to connect a client's cameras
If you choose to create accounts for your customers, you may find this article useful as it will help you better understand all the options of connecting IP cameras to Angelcam.
Tip: Ensure complete client satisfaction by connecting their cameras to Angelcam cloud via AngelBox, our easy, stress-free plug-and-play solution. Read more about it here.
How billing & commissions works
Learn more about the billing options, including answers to many of the frequently asked questions.
Contact our support team with any further questions via email at email@example.com
Still need further assistance? Why not check out our Angelcam Community, where you can connect with other users who are sharing their own experiences and insight into various Angelcam topics and problems.