You have your camera and AngelBox. What’s next? Let's get started!
1. Use an Ethernet cable and connect AngelBox to your network with IP cameras. Please note that AngelBox requires a DHCP server to be active on your network.
2. Plugin a power adapter into your AngelBox. The device will then power on automatically.
3. Go to angelcam.com and click on “Sign up” if you haven't created an account at Angelcam yet. In case you already have an account, just signup.
4. Choose how you want to create a new account. You have 3 options:
With Google account
With Apple account
With your e-mail
TIP: If you log in with your existing Google or Apple accounts, you don't have to remember any passwords. And, your identity is double-verified. So it's simple, convenient, secure, and fast. Don't worry about your privacy, Angelcam gets access only to your public profile (which is usually your name and email address).
5. Hit the “Connect new camera” button in the right upper corner.
6. Select a connecting option - Through AngelBox.
7. Enter the AngelBox ID (the one you find on the bottom of the actual AngelBox device) and click on the "Connect" button.
8. Select which one of the detected cameras you want to add to Angelcam. Tick a box “Add this camera to the cloud” and create a name for your camera. Then hit the blue “Add selected cameras to Angelcam” button.
9. If your camera is password protected, please provide a correct username and password (provided by the camera manufacturer). Then repeat Step 7 - create a camera name and hit the blue button.
If the AngelBox is not working correctly, please check
Activating the apps
🎉 Congratulations, you have successfully connected your camera with AngelBox!
Get the most of your camera connected to Angelcam and start using our great apps. Just follow these steps:
Add apps to your camera. Choose what purpose is to serve your camera: Cloud Recording or Broadcasting.
Set up your plan. How long you'd like to broadcast from your camera (Free, Standard, Premium or Business) or how long you need to record your camera (from 3 days up to 2 years).
✅ DONE! Now you've made your camera truly smart.
😇 We are here to help