Angelcam has an official app for the most common Axis camera platforms, it allows you to connect your Axis camera to Angelcam cloud without the need for configuring your router.
In this guide, you’ll learn all you need to know about installing Angelcam Connector on your Axis camera.
Using the list located at the bottom of this page, identify and download the correct file with the app you need for your specific camera model:
Please be aware that Firmware version 9.50.1 and 9.60.1 is currently not working well with Angelcam app. The status of the issue can be tracked here. 9.30.1 and older will be working well.
Once completed, open your Axis camera administration page from your browser, log in, and navigate to “Settings / Apps”
TIP: When you're having issues finding your camera on the network, consider using this utility.
- Click the "Add" button
- Select "Browse", navigate to the folder where you have your downloaded ACAP application file and install it
- Afterwards, click on the "Angelcam Connector" app
- Click on the "Start” button and reboot the camera
- After reboot, log in back to your camera and navigate to “Settings / Apps / Angelcam connector” and click on the “Open” button
- Click on the “AUTO-CONNECT” link
- Log into your Angelcam account and follow the tutorial to add the camera into your account
Note: If you ever need to perform a factory reset on your Axis camera, please perform two reboots in a row after installing the Angelcam app.
List of Axis platforms and Axis camera models:
AXIS P1365 Mk II
AXIS P1365-E Mk II
AXIS P3224-LV Mk II
AXIS P3224-V Mk II
AXIS P3225-LV Mk II
AXIS P3225-LVE Mk II
AXIS P3225-V Mk II
AXIS P3225-VE Mk II
AXIS P3904-R Mk II
AXIS P3905-R Mk II
AXIS P3915-R Mk II
AXIS P5624-E Mk II
AXIS P5635-E Mk II
AXIS Q1615 Mk II
AXIS Q1615-E Mk II
AXIS Q1765-LE PT Mount
AXIS Q1941-E PT Mount
AXIS Q1942-E PT Mount
AXIS Q2901-E PT Mount
AXIS Q6000-E Mk II
AXIS Q6054 Mk III
AXIS Q6054-E Mk III
AXIS M2026-LE Mk II
AXIS M3106-L Mk II
AXIS M3106-LVE Mk II
AXIS FA54 Main Unit