Almost any h.264 & RTSP or MJPEG capable device could be connected to Angelcam, so if your doorbell camera fits the parameters, you can start viewing it or recording it to the Angelcam cloud too.
So far, we support the following brands of door bells: Hikvision, 2N, GeoVision and Beward, more are coming soon.
We partially support Ring and other doorbells - see below.
List of compatible brands & types of doorbells cameras
- Hikvision Metal Villa Door Station - DS-KV8X02-IM
- Hikvision Plastic Villa Door Station - DS-KV8102-IP/VP
- Luxurious modular IP intercom - 2N® Helios IP Verso
- Toughest IP intercom in the world - 2N® Helios IP Force
- Sturdy IP intercom for emergency situations - 2N® Helios IP Safety
- Variable IP intercom in a compact body - 2N® Helios IP Vario
- H.264 Camera Access Controller with a built-in Reader - GV-CS1320 2MP
Partially compatible doorbells
Several doorbell producers decided to make their products non-interoperable with other systems including Angelcam. But there are still some ways how to use these products at least somehow:
- if a device is serving as a motion sensor as well and able to send e-mail notifications at the same time (this feature is in beta and enabled upon request for the time being)
- if a device is compatible with service IFTTT and able to send motion or other notification via IFTTT, for example, RING (www.ifttt.com/ring) and others.
If a device supports one or the other way of sending events and you have connected another camera to Angelcam, then the event can be simply shown in the recorded video timeline of the other camera. That will allow you to easily search the important part of the video.
How to connect your doorbell camera?
Proceed to camera connector for easy connection.