As a member of our partner program, you can not only create accounts for your customers, but you can also initialize and manage their settings, making their experience completely hassle-free.
To set your customers up, simply follow these steps:
- Go to www.angelcam.com & sign in
2. Click the "New client" button
3. Fill in your customer's details & select either a “Limited” or “Full” account (Please see more information below)
There are 2 options when setting up the rights for your customer:
1. Full account
With this option, your customer will have full rights to manage their account. The customer can perform the following:
- Connect a new camera
- Change a camera’s settings (name, RTSP address, etc.)
- Purchase any Angelcam service
2. Limited account
You, as the account manager, are the only person allowed to work with the account with no limits.
- Your customer will be able to adjust only the basic settings
- There’s no possibility for your customer to connect new cameras
- There’s no possibility for your customer to change camera settings
- There’s no possibility for your customer to purchase any Angelcam services
Keep in mind that it is possible to combine both options as it suits the best to you and your customers. You can also always change the account setting from Full to Limited, or vice versa, at any time.
4. Confirm the account creation by pressing the Create customer account button
Once completed, your customer will receive an email notification about the creation of their Angelcam account. They will be asked to agree with terms of the service and create a new password.
In case of any questions, please contact us at email@example.com
Still need further assistance? Why not check out our Angelcam Community, where you can connect with other users who are sharing their own experiences and insight into various Angelcam topics and problems.