How to get video from Ring to Angelcam
Unfortunately, Ring is one of the few closed devices on the market not open to integration with Angelcam, so it's not possible.
How to get events from Ring to Angelcam
Both Angelcam and Ring supports IFTTT, the free way to do more with hundreds of the devices and apps. If you will send events from Ring to Angelcam, you will be able for example:
- Trigger recording from another camera connected to Angelcam
- Create a mark on a recording timeline of another camera connected to Angelcam
- Get notification via Angelcam app, e-mail, Slack, Todoist and more.
Currently, Ring supports these so-called triggers:
Each trigger can be paired with so-called action.
Currently, Angelcam supports these actions:
Make Ring friend with Angelcam using IFTTT
- Start at https://ifttt.com/create/connect-ring?sid=10
- Authorize with your Ring account credentials
- Select one of the available Ring triggers
- Select the Ring device
- Select one of the available actions on Angelcam
- Select one of your connected cams to Angelcam (the one you want to pair the trigger with)
- Follow the instructions to finalize the setup
👉Still need further assistance? Why not check out our Angelcam Community, where you can get support too and connect with other users who are sharing their own experiences and insights.