Would you like to get a time lapse video like the one below? Here's how it works.
To get Time Lapse, we'll ask you to provide us with such information:
- camera name/number you'd like to create a timelapse video from
- start date
- stop date
- frequency of snapshots from the stream taken within 24 hours (hh:mm:ss)
Recording of the snapshots will start after the payment (the payment link will be sent to you via email).
Creating timelapse video
You can create a timelapse video after login to My Angelcam by clicking on the selected camera and clicking the Timelapse app icon.
You then choose the length of the video and click the “Create new timelapse” button to finish.
The first timelapse video can only be created after the first 30 snapshots are taken (30 frames needed for 1 sec long video)
The minimum lenth of timelapse video is 1second.
The maximum lenth is unlimited (the only limit is number of snapshots recorded to that day)
Size of timelapse video: eg. 10s video = 30x10 = 300 snapshots = 35.7MB (the exact size depends on distinction of your camera).
Final version of timelapse video is in .avi format.
- You can create an unlimited number of timelapse videos during the process of creation and download it to your computer.
- Only the latest version of your timelapse video is kept in your My Angelcam zone (Timelapse app page).
- Specific times in a day can't be chosen, only setup of frequency of snaphosts taken within a 24 hour period (eg. every 30 minutes, every hour, every second hour a day, ...)
- If needed, some snapshots can be taken out manually before creating a final timelapse video (in this case contact the support please).
Still need further assistance? Why not check out our Angelcam Community, where you can connect with other users who are sharing their own experiences and insight into various Angelcam topics and problems.