Almost any h.264 & RTSP or MJPEG capable device could be connected to Angelcam, so if your doorbell camera fits the parameters, you can start viewing it or recording it to the Angelcam cloud too.
So far, we support the following brands of door bells: Hikvision, 2N, GeoVision and Beward, more are coming soon.
We partially support Ring and other doorbells - see below.
List of compatible brands & types of doorbells cameras
- Luxurious modular IP intercom 2N® Helios IP Verso
- Toughest IP intercom in the world 2N® Helios IP Force
- Sturdy IP intercom for emergency situations 2N® Helios IP Safety
- Variable IP intercom in a compact body 2N® Helios IP Vario
🚀Since April 2020, most 2N IP intercoms are Angelcam-ready. Video, motion and other events can get it to Angelcam much easier, securely and reliably. Find more details at www.angelcam.com/2n.
You can send Ring events to Angelcam to, for example:
- Trigger recording from another camera connected to Angelcam
- Create a mark on a recording timeline of another camera connected to Angelcam
- Get notification via Angelcam app, e-mail, Slack, Todoist and more.
Unfortunately there is no option to get a video from Ring, as it's one the few closed devices on the market.
- H.264 Camera Access Controller with a built-in Reader - GV-CS1320 2MP
Other non listed brands
If you don't have Angelcam Powered or Angelcam ready device, we strongly encourage you to connect your cameras using AngelBox. It makes the connection easy, secure and reliable. With AngelBox, there is no need of port-forwarding or having a static public IP address.
For professionals: If a device supports RTSP and h.264, or MJPEG at least, it can be connected. While we don't recommend, you can use use port-forwarding as well.
For developers and manufacturers: you can also compile or integrate our open-sourced camera auto-discovery and cloud-connecting tool Angelcam Connector, and run it on RPi or other ARMs, OpenWRT or certain Ubiquiti routers or even run it in Docker :)
How to connect your device?
Proceed to the Camera connector.
Still need further assistance? Why not check out our Angelcam Community, where you can connect with other users who are sharing their own experiences and insight into various Angelcam topics and problems.