Our mission is to let you connect any device, no matter what brand and type.
1. Almost any video-capable device
- Traditional security IP (network) camera and NVR
- Analog (CCTV) camera connected through DVR or video server (encoder)
- Doorbell and intercom
- Mobile device
Some our advanced and creative users have connected also:
- GoPro camera
- Server streaming RTSP video, including VLC player
If you don't have Angelcam Powered or Angelcam ready device, we strongly encourage you to connect your cameras using AngelBox. It makes the connection easy, secure and reliable. With AngelBox, there is no need of port-forwarding or having a static public IP address.
For professionals: If a device supports RTSP and h.264, or MJPEG at least, it can be connected. While we don't recommend, you can use use port-forwarding as well.
For developers and manufacturers: you can also compile or integrate our open-sourced camera auto-discovery and cloud-connecting tool Angelcam Connector, and run it on RPi or other ARMs, OpenWRT or certain Ubiquiti routers or even run it in Docker :)
2. Sensors and alarm-panels
There are three options how to get events to Angelcam:
- via e-mail - if your sensor or alarm-panel can send alerts via e-mail, it can be connected
- via IFTTT - if your device can send alerts via IFTTT, it can be connected
- developers and advanced users can use API as well
Events sent to Angelcam allows you to:
- trigger event recording
- easily navigate in recorded video
- get notification on your mobile phone (or via e-mail, Slack, Pagerduty, ...) to verify on-going incidents
- and more
3. Other devices
Professionals can even integrate:
- fog cannons
- and more
Still need further assistance? Why not check out our Angelcam Community, where you can connect with other users who are sharing their own experiences and insight into various Angelcam topics and problems.